vendredi 14 août 2009

Book Club Reading List

Our book clubs reading list for this year. (Yay, Im a member of two book clubs now!)

Now I just need to form a French book club. I know who I could ask too. But Ive been short on time for organizing. I really should make time.

-----

Here's the final list….drink it in.

August 27: “Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency” by Douglas Adams
September 24: “The Almost Moon” by Alice Sebold
October 29: “Mental Traps: The Overthinker’s Guide to a Happier Life” by Andre Kukla

November 26: “The Sound and the Fury” by William Faulkner (my suggestion!)

December 31: TBD

January 28: "Late Nights on Air" by Elizabeth Hay

February 25: “One for the Money” by Janet Evanovich
March 25: “Election” by Tom Perrotta
April 29: “The Secret Life of Bees” by Sue Monk Kidd

May 27: “Outliers” by Malcolm Gladwell
June 24: “Goodnight Nobody” by Jennifer Weiner

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire