vendredi 1 octobre 2010

30 Before Thirty

Thirty things I want to accomplish before I'm 30 years old.

I've seen people make these types of lists before, usually right before they turn 30, but I thought I'd start thinking about these things now. I'm giving myself a bit more time to accomplish everything on the list.

1. Get married. (This one I get to cross off right away!)
2. Visit one of the four continents I have never been to (Africa, Asia, South America and Australia - I'm excluding Antarctica!).
3. Learn to fly a plane.

I was going to put "Have a baby" on here, but I want it to be things I can accomplish all by myself. (Well, I suppose I could have a baby by myself... but I don't want to!) And although I would like to have a child before I'm 30, I know it may not happen.

To be continued...

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire