mardi 24 mai 2011

Wannabe Librarian

After reading an article in The Globe and Mail on the future of librarians ("Don't Discard the Librarians"), I started researching online for courses in library sciences. I would have loved to do a Master's in Library and Information Science, but I think I would have been in exactly the same situation I am now: a profession that isn't really recognized or esteemed.

Nevertheless, I love collecting, organizing, and - of course - reading books, and I want to learn more about it (without necessarily getting an MLIS). I finally discovered a great resource: infopeople.org. It has a ton of webinars, podcasts and training material for librarians -- and it's all free! Will definitely be spending some time on there...

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire