vendredi 28 août 2009

I am thankful for...

  • both of my loving and caring parents always being there for me no matter what
  • having found a wonderful partner to share my life with
  • having a nice big apartment in a great location that I feel at home in
  • my health
  • my job that I love, that pays well and is related to my field of study
  • my friends
  • being able to talk to my little brother, picking up where we left off no matter how long it’s last been since we saw each other
  • being able to understand complex instructions and/or ideas relatively quickly
  • having found another passion in skydiving
  • everyone who has ever helped me, coached me or given me advice (in skydiving or in life)
  • never worrying about getting enough to eat
  • living in a country and a time period where women are just as free as men
  • being free to decide if I want to get married or not
  • being free to decide if I want to take my husband's name or not
  • being free to decide if/when I want to have kids
  • having a job with amazing benefits, including health care and maternity leave
  • having (access to) a car
  • having too many books to read

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire